meet the team
Ryan P. Goodman D.C., C.C.S.P.
I’m Dr. Ryan P. Goodman, your trusted Chiropractor in Palm Harbor FL. My mission is to help you get your life back! We focus on improving your body to get it performing at its optimal state; reducing pain and improving your quality of life.
We are the fastest-growing chiropractic clinic in Palm Harbor due to are excellent results and patient-centered model. Good 2 Go Chiropractic has been dubbed “the next level in chiropractic” due to our state-of-the-art facility and advanced treatment procedures.
Dr. Ryan P. Goodman graduated from Western Michigan University with a bachelor's degree and received his doctorate in chiropractic from the prestigious Palmer College of Chiropractic. The CCSP (Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician) designation is a post-graduate certification in chiropractic sports medicine. Chiropractors with this distinct designation have completed 100 hours of post-graduate sports medicine training and have successfully completed a 250 multiple-choice questioned examination by the ACBSP™. Dr. Goodman is also certified in acupuncture through the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners (NBCE). In addition to the chiropractic education, an additional 100 hours of acupuncture instruction and successful completion of written board examination through the NBCE, must be successfully completed.
Dr. Ryan P. Goodman Chiropractor in Palm Harbor FL is the clinical director of Good 2 Go Chiropractic. He has extensive experience in caring for spinal and extremity-related issues. These range from trauma-related cases as a result of auto accidents and sports injuries to headaches and migraines. This accompanied by his comprehensive post-doctoral education allows Dr. Goodman to treat both the simple and complicated cases. Being a former professional athlete himself, he understands how the body moves, and how to get it to perform at its best. His doctoral experience consists of working with amateur and professional athletes, Division I collegiate programs, IRONMAN, NFL Players Association, EXOS, and various other organizations.
- Chiropractic Physician / Clinic Director – Good 2 Go Chiropractic Palm Harbor, FL
- Performance Physical Therapist – EXOS, NFL Players Association
- Assistant A.R.T. Instructor – Active Release Techniques 2015 – 2020
- A.R.T. Elite Provider – Frito Lay and Sims Recycling
- Chiropractic Physician – Palm Harbor Chiropractic and Rehabilitation
- Chiropractic Student Intern – Welsh Clinic of Chiropractic / USF Morsani Center Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine
- Active Release Techniques:
- Full Body Certified (Spine, Lower Extremity, Upper Extremity)
- Complex Protocols
- Long Tract Nerve Entrapment
- SFMA (Selective Functional Movement Assessment) Certified
- Motion Palpation Institute Certified Practitioner
- Graston M-1 Certified
- FAKTR (Functional and Kinetic Therapy with Rehab) Certified Practitioner
- RockTape FMT Level 1 & 2 Certified
- Activator Methods Proficiency Level
- National Academy of Sports Medicine Corrective Exercise Specialist
- Kettlebell Athletics Coach Certified
- FMS Certified
- TRX Suspension Training
- TRX Functional Training
- American Chiropractic Association Member
- Florida Chiropractic Association Member
- North American Spine Society
- Palmer College of Chiropractic Alumni
- Adjunct Faculty Member Palmer College of Chiropractic – FL
Joseph Bush, I.S.S.A.-C.P.T.
Patient Care Coordinator
Front Desk Receptionist
7:00am - 7:00pm
7:00am - 5:00pm
7:00am - 7:00pm
7:00am - 5:00pm
Saturday & Sunday